Did you know that the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet is an effective way to lose weight? When it’s tough to spend months and months trying to keep excess weight off, some of us would prefer to get any shortcuts anywhere. Experts like Dr. Oz and celebrities do the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet as a really quick method for weight loss.
The combo of garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar is Dr. Oz’s favorite. He has been saying that garcinia cambogia can help overweight people shed excess pounds. And celebrities have heeded to this advice too.
Celebrities such as Christina Aguilera, Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr have been known to use garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar for helping get rid of excess fat. Whether it was to lose weight or to stay slim, all celebs use it in salad dressings or in other forms.
Disclaimer: If you have liver issues, DO NOT take Garcinia Cambogia extracts.
How to do the Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
The garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet is ideally done for 8 to 12 weeks. You also need a healthy diet and exercise to burn off the excess fat in your system, along with this having these supplements.
Here are the steps for the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet:
- Buy a reputable brand of pure Garcinia Cambogia. Unfortunately scam brands exist So you may want to take note of some garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar reviews to know for sure. It’s best if you pick a brand that contains 60% HCA (hydroxycitric acid), which is the main active ingredient of garcinia cambogia. It’s also better if what you get doesn’t contain any filler whatsoever.
- When you buy the garcinia cambogia it’s not really important how many pills a bottle contains. It’s for how long the bottle will last. You just need to take 1 or 2 pills in the morning before breakfast.
- When picking the right brand of apple cider vinegar, go for raw rather than processed. It should be unfiltered and unpasteurized.
- Normally, garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet requires you to take both the apple cider vinegar with the garcinia cambogia at least once each day, preferably in the morning about half an hour before breakfast. Or take the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet right before you go to bed at night.
- The garcinia cambogia just involves swallowing the number of pills indicated in the label. To help you swallow the pills, you should prepare the apple cider drink properly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to an 8-ounce glass of water and stir it. Never drink undiluted apple cider vinegar, it’s quite acidic and not good for you.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia and Apple Cider Vinegar
The garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet lower body weight, body fat mass, and BMI. People who take it reduce their waist to hip ratio, and they also experience a gradual thinning of their waist.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia:
Grown in Indonesia, India, and Malaysia, the garcinia cambogia is also known as the brindle berry, Malabar tamarind, red mango, and kokum butter oil tree. The fruit resembles a multi-lobed pumpkin, and it can be found in green, red and orange. The seeds can be used as a substitute for clarified butter, a common ingredient in Indian food, hence the nickname kokum butter oil tree.
HCA in the garcinia cambogia help to suppress your appetite. So when you take it before a meal, you’re less likely to overeat. HCA also works to raise your serotonin levels( a hormone which helps your mood to be upbeat and uplifting).
The Malabar tamarind is apparently brimming with antioxidants, helping you fight off free radicals from wreaking havoc in your body. This ingredient helps stop cell damage caused by oxidants that are generally good for the body at the right amounts, but if they get too many, can cause damage and cell degradation leading to cancer and heart problems.
Physically active people can also benefit from Garcinia Cambogia. It has ability to boost the red blood cell count in those who consume it. By being able to elevate the RBC count in the body, it helps athletes and bodybuilders to perform better.
With it’s high antioxidant content, you’ll also find out from Garcinia Cambogia reviews that the extract can also help boost one’s immune system.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Just like the plants in the garcinia family have been part of the Ayurvedic medical system for thousands of years, apple cider vinegar is an ancient health remedy.
A 2017 study found that apple cider vinegar helps to control blood sugar spikes occurring post meals. What’s more, pectin also works to suppress your hunger so you won’t feel the urge to eat too frequently. Even when you don’t eat as much during your main meals, you won’t get cravings for snacks.
The apple cider vinegar contains pectin a natural detox agent for your body and helps with digestion, so fats don’t remain as long in your digestive tract. This reduces the amount of fat that your body may store as reserve fat. The apple cider vinegar also contains potassium, which helps in muscle-building and in food to energy conversion. As your muscles become stronger, you’re able to burn off more calories when you exercise and move about.
Benefits of the combination:
When you do it this supplement mix of garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar, it makes you feel full for longer periods of time, avoiding the urge to munch on snacks soon after a meal. The combo is also linked to a weaker insulin response after eating and better blood sugar control, preventing blood sugar wings and cravings.
The intake of garcinia and apple cider vinegar boosts your metabolism and it helps your body use up the protein more efficiently.
Is it Safe?
- HCA present in garcinia cambogia is successful in reducing the number of calories people want to take in. It has very little to do with “burning fat.”
- HCA in the lab seems to cause an acceleration of fat oxidation, but in the human body, the reduced food consumption the supplement causes has a more significant impact if sustained over a long period of time.
- When it comes to long term, a juice diet is better than taking large doses of Garcinia cambogia and vinegar in an attempt to lose a lot of weight fast. Don’t take Garcinia cambogia and vinegar as part of a “cleanse”.
- Too much hydroxycitric acid or consume a lot of garcinia cambogia. It can cause side effects like headaches, nausea, digestive problems or even liver damage.
- Do not take garcinia cambogia with other stimulants like sibutramine – this increases your heart rate and blood pressure and can have disastrous consequences. Drinking too much vinegar will erode your tooth enamel, also. Don’t drink a lot of acid straight, either; mix it with water to avoid damaging your body.
- If you develop jaundice or have liver problems, don’t take extracts containing garcinia cambogia.
- Don’t use any supplement containing garcinia cambogia if you have dementia.
- While unpasteurized apple cider vinegar is boasted as good for you due to the probiotic bacteria in it, consult with your doctor if you want to consume this over pasteurized apple cider vinegar.
Adopting a healthy diet takes time, but with the garcinia cambogia and apple cider vinegar diet you can start easily since there is no cooking involved.
This diet works because firstly, it’s not a diet that will burn a hole in your pocket, so you can at least try (and there’s a good chance that it will work for you).
Secondly, it does not shock your system and force you to suddenly change your ways too drastically. There’s no need to force your willpower to keep away from your favorite fattening treats. Even if you eat healthily and work out regularly, just taking the garcinia cambogia pills and drinking the apple cider mix will help.