Hailing from New Jersey, Katrina Bowden is an American actress known for playing Cerie on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock (2006–2013). More recently, the blonde-haired beauty has also appeared in the films Sex Drive, Piranha 3DD, and Scary Movie 5. She has also amassed fame since starring as Flo on the CBS daytime soap opera The Bold and the Beautiful since 2019. Here’s her bio:
Katrina Bowden: A Mini Bio For Fans!
Katrina Bowden Instagram
The actress has 165k followers on Instagram!
Katrina Bowden Movie List
Ratko: The Dictator’s Son
The Shortcut Christy
Tucker & Dale vs. Evil
Hold Your Breath
Scary Movie 5
A True Story
The Last Film Festival
The Divorce Party
To Be Announced:
Katrina Bowden Husband
On January 28, 2012, Bowden was officially not a single woman, so don’t get your hopes up. The 30-year-old actress has been married for 6 years now. She’s married her boyfriend of nearly two years, musician Ben Jorgensen, from the band Armor For Sleep. The actress and former band member were wed on May 19, 2013, in the Brooklyn Botanical Garden in New York.
Katrina Bowden 30 Rock
Bowden’s breakthrough role came when she was cast on the hit show “30 Rock,” which helped her make her career go a lot further. She was cast in the role back in 2006, and she starred on the show until 2013 when the show ended for good. She spent the last 7 years of the show’s time on the air starring as a main character. She was, if you don’t remember, the lovely but kind of clueless assistant, Cherie. She played the role of a sexy woman who didn’t have much of a brain, and she did it well. Of course, we know her to be so much more than that in the real world with her extensive education and her clear mind for doing what she wants to do to make her life successful.
Katrina Bowden Parents
She was born and raised in New Jersey in 1988. She spent her childhood there, went to school there, and got her education there. She was a child who went to a school that is no longer open. She’s a graduate of the Saint Thomas More School in Midland Park in elementary and middle school. The actress also went to the Immaculate Heart Academy in another town in Jersey, too. She attended her religious schools and had a catholic upbringing, which is what her parents wanted from her in her life. She can’t send her future kids there, but she’s also not in Jersey anymore, now is she?
- The actress was given the title “Sexiest Woman Alive” by Esquire magazine in 2011. There are worse things to be, and that is quite the honor in a world filled with such beautiful people. It was back in 2011, when she was barely 23-ish. She was already starring on television shows and doing what she was doing in her life, and that is something she is proud of.
- She was also the face of the Jordache television campaign in September 2011.
- In 2006, Bowden scored her first acting role in an ABC two-episode arc on the long-time running television series One Life to Live (1968) as Britney.
- She has guest starred on shows such as Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999) and Ugly Betty (2006).
- In 2008, Bowden made her film debut in the raunchy comedy Sex Drive (2008).
- The following year, Bowden starred in two low-budget straight-to-DVD projects The Shortcut (2009) and Ratko: The Dictator’s Son (2009).
- In 2010 Bowden got the lead role in the widely acclaimed horror-comedy film Tucker and Dale vs Evil (2010) as Allison. The film was premiered in a limited release and grossed over four million dollars and premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
- In 2012, Bowden appeared in Piranha 3DD (2012), which was panned by critics, and the horror movie Hold Your Breath (2012), which received a limited theatrical release, before being released to DVD. Later, she co-starred in Nurse 3D (2013).
- She’s a young woman who got to live out every young woman’s dream of being in a rock video. She was the woman who starred in Panic! At the Disco’s Miss Jackson” video back not too long ago, and if you haven’t seen it, now is a good time to watch!
- Attended the now defunct Saint Thomas More School in Midland Park, NJ, for her grammar and middle school education.
- Katrina Bowden married her boyfriend of three years Ben Jorgensen following a 15-month-long engagement.
- I’m a big fan of spinning and yoga. To strengthen my core, kick-boxing is really effective. The resistance tones everything, and it’s a great stress reliever.
- I’m not a huge fan of horror movies myself because I’m a big baby and I get too scared to watch them.
- Focus on the positives and be grateful.
- It is a challenge at times, but trying to stay centered and balanced helps me keep things in perspective.
- I was a dork. I’m still kind of goofy and clumsy and not always the most graceful person.
- I’ve learned to brush off many things.
- I can’t say, “I eat whatever I want when I want”‘ but I have come up with some great treats for myself that are healthy and satisfying.
- Keith Powell and Judah Friedlander are like brothers to me.
- I try not to eat too much dairy or gluten.
- Kate Spade has great feminine classics and I love her bags. Designs by Rebecca Taylor, BCBG and Herve Leger are sexy and fun, and they work on my body.
- I love doing horror with comedy twists and I think it’s a really fun genre.