Brittany Snow is a beautiful and multi-talented American superstar. She’s an actress, film producer, director, model and singer by profession. She is popular among masses for her quirky fashion sense. The superstar is a trendsetter; whatever she dons becomes the new fashion trend. She is also a philanthropist and supports many initiatives that support healthy and stress-free living. Brittany is a popular actress best known for her performance in CBS series named Guiding Light. She grabbed the limelight with her prominent roles on the small screen. Her extraordinary acting capabilities allowed her to make a strong presence in the industry.
Brittany Snow General Information and Early Life
Brittany Snow Height, Weight and Body measures
Brittany Snow is a beautiful woman with an impressive personality. She is slim in her built. Her height is 5 feet 4 inches while her weight is 58 kgs. She has blue-colored eyes and blonde hair. Her distinctive feature is a small scar on her forehead that she got when she was just three. Actually, she fell down and her forehead hit a brick. As a result, she was rushed to the hospital where she got several stitches and a scar.
Brittany Snow Age
Brittany Anne Snow nicknamed as Brit is a well-known name in Hollywood. She was born on 9th March 1986. Hence, Brittany Snow’s Age is 33 years 11 months at present. The superstar will celebrate her 34th birthday next month.
Brittany Snow Family
Brittany Snow has 5 members in her family including her father, mother, two siblings and herself. She is the daughter of Cinda and John Snow. Her mother Cinda Snow is CEO of Snow Entertainment and her father John Snow is an insurance broker. Brittany Snow has two siblings, a brother named John Snow Jr. and half-sister named Holly Snow.
Brittany Snow Early Life
Brittany Anne Snow was born and raised in Tampa, Florida. She is an American and belongs to mixed ethnicity. Brittany had always found it comfortable to stay with her parents in an entertaining and friendly environment. So, she led a happy family life with her family and siblings in her childhood days.
She went to Gaither High School in Tampa. In her school, she was an all-rounder; she was good in studies and in other activities. She enjoyed dancing and participated in the Broadway Dance, Underground & The Pizazz Dance Group. Her participation in various co-curricular activities acted as a strong foundation for her future. She had started singing at a very early age of seven and she even became a pro in acting from a very early age.
Brittany Snow Net Worth, Professional Life and Achievements
The popular actress, film producer, director, and singer has been active professionally since 1994. Currently, the net worth of Brittany Snow is $7.5 million. It comes from her movies, series, endorsements and her stint as a singer as well as a model.
Brittany Snow Movies and TV shows
Brittany Snow entered the industry in 1994 but she gained fame when she made her first prominent appearance in the CBS series Guiding Light (1998–2001). Snow then found a perfect role in the NBC series American Dreams (2002–2005). Just after this, she was nominated for a Young Artist Award and three Teen Choice Awards. Snow appeared in many television series. Some of them include Nip/Tuck (2005), Harry’s Law (2011) and Almost Family (2019). Besides television series, Snow has also starred in some successful movies like John Tucker Must Die (2006), the Pitch Perfect film series (2012–2017) and Someone Great (2019).
Brittany Snow Movies
Brittany Snow debuted with an action comedy film ‘The Pacifier’ in 2005 where she essayed the role of Zoe Plummer. She appeared alongside some well-known artists like Lauren Graham and Vin Diesel in the movie. Teenagers of her times still remember her for the mind-blowing appearance in the teen romantic comedy John Tucker Must Die in 2006. This film marked a commercial success making $68 million worldwide.
She voiced Naminé in the video game Kingdom Hearts II and she portrayed Shizuku Tsukishima in Whisper of the Heart by Studio Ghibli. Another remarkable feat of her career is the portrayal of a young woman who had bipolar disorder in the flick ‘Law & Order’. She appeared in Hairspray in 2007, where she essayed the role of a vocalist named Amber Von Tussle. Brittany Snow played the lead role of Donna Keppel in the film Prom Night in 2008. This movie was a huge success and grossed $57.2 million at the American box office.
In the year 2011, she featured in the musical comedy film Pitch Perfect. Next, she featured in Pitch Perfect 2 in 2015 and in Pitch Perfect 3 in 2017. Snow was a part of another comedy flick, The Late Bloomer in 2016, where she essayed the character of Michelle. Later on, she played the character of Lucy in the thriller film Bushwick.
Brittany Snow TV shows
Brittany started her career in TV shows with The Guiding Light. She was a part of the soap opera from 1998 to 2002 where she played Susan daisy Lemay. She essayed the role of a troubled teenager in the show. Then, she played the role of Meg Pryor on NBC’s drama series, American Dreams. Her elegant performance as a neo-Nazi high school student ‘Ariel Alderman’ in the third season of Nip/Tuck was acknowledged by all. During her youth, she got a lot of recognition for her appearances as a teen. She played the role of young Lily Bass in the episode “Valley Girls” of Gossip Girl.
In January 2011, Snow marked her appearance in the first season of the drama Harry’s Law. She starred alongside Evan Ross. In November 2012, Snow played the role of Lisa in Ben and Kate.
She was a part of Netflix’s romantic comedy Someone Great (2019) where she played Blair Helms.
Brittany Snow as a singer and model
Snow began modeling at three in a print ad. She was a child model for Burdines Newspaper advertisements. In addition to modeling, she was intrigued by singing from a very young age. Even in her school days, she used to take part in the singing competitions. Later, she also lent her voice to many music songs. Besides television series and movies, Britanny Snow has also featured in music videos. Brittany Snow was a backup vocals artist and performed on the American Dreams soundtrack “My Boyfriend’s Back.” She was seen in the video “The Phrase That Pays” by The Academy. Post her mindblowing role of a singer in Hairspray; she successfully portrayed herself as a musical idol in several videos including “The New Girl in Town”.
Brittany Snow awards and nominations
Brittany Snow has delivered excellent performances throughout her career that made her garner nominations in prestigious awards. She was able to translate many nominations to win through her sheer talent. Here’s a look at some of her nominations and awards over the years:
- Young Artist Awards: She was nominated five times for her role in The Guiding Light for five years straight. She was nominated for Best Performance in a Soap Opera by Young Actress (2000), Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series by Young Actress (2001), Best Performance in a TV Drama Series – Leading Young Actress (2002), Best Ensemble in a TV Series Comedy or Drama (2003) and Best Performance in a TV Series Comedy or Drama – Supporting Young Actress (2004). Out of these, she won the title of Best Performance in a Daytime TV Series in the year 2001.
- Teen Choice Awards: Brittany was nominated six times in Teen Choice Awards. She was nominated for the title of TV Breakout Star and TV Actress Drama/Action for American Dreams in 2002 and 2003; Movie Actress Thriller/Horror for her role in Prom Night in 2008; Chemistry and Hissy Fit for Pitch Perfect (2013) and Pitch Perfect 2 (2014) respectively. Out of these, she lifted the Choice Movie Chemistry Award along with Anna Kendrick for Pitch Perfect 2 (2015).
- Soap Opera Digest Awards: In 2001, she was nominated in the category of Outstanding Child Actor for Guiding Light.
- Screen Actor Guild Award: In 2008, she was nominated for ‘Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture’ for Hairspray.
- PRISM Awards: In the year 2009, she was nominated in the category of Performance in a Feature Film for Finding Amanda.
- Palm Springs International Film Festival: In 2008, she won the award for Hairspray along with Nikki Blonsky, Zac Efron and Allison Janney.
- MTV Movie Awards: The actress lifted MTV Movie Award in the category of ‘Best Musical Moment’ for Pitch Perfect in 2013. She shared the award with Alexis Knapp, Anna Kendrick, Hana Mae Lee and Ester Dean.
- Hollywood Film Festival: She won the title of ‘Ensemble of the Year’ for Hairspray along with Michelle Pfeiffer, John Travolta and Christopher Walken in 2007.
Brittany Snow Hairspray
Brittany has featured in many movies but Hairspray was the most special film for her and it even fetched her awards. It was the film adaptation of the Broadway musical. She played the role of Amber Von Tussle in the film, who was a vocalist. She even lent her voice in the song of the film. The film was a grad success and she took home 2 awards out of 3 nominations for the same. She was nominated in Hollywood Film Festival, Palm Springs International Film Festival and Screen Actors Guild Awards out of which she won the title of ‘Ensemble of the Year’ in Hollywood Film Festival and Palm Springs International Film Festival.
Brittany Snow Pitch Perfect
When we talk about Pitch Perfect, Brittany Snow can’t be missed as she has a relationship with the franchisee. Brittany Snow featured in all three installments of musical comedy Pitch Perfect. In the year 2011, she featured in the first part of Pitch Perfect. Everyone still remembers her as the Cappella singer Chloe alongside other artists in the movie. In 2015, she featured in Pitch Perfect 2. This feature film got her positive reviews and grossed over $287 million. Her active role in the movie entitled it to become the highest-grossing music comedy film overtaking School of Rock. After the success of previous installments, Brittany Snow was roped in for Pitch Perfect 3 that was released is the screen in the year 2017. This film got many mixed reviews and grossed $185 million worldwide. Brittany Snow even took away MTV Movie Award for Best Musical Moment for the film.
Brittany Snow Net worth and assets in 2021
As per reports, Brittany Snow’s net worth in 2020 is $7.5 million. During the initial period, Snow made money from television appearances. However, the year 2009 marked a new change in her career in terms of earning. She started generating more income from her appearances on the television screen. Consequently, she could fulfill her desire of a long-cherished dream of a luxurious lifestyle. The actress enjoys a lavish life. She owns German luxury cars that show off her luxury lifestyle.
Brittany owns a pretty balanced lifestyle with the luxury and money she holds. She owns the Audi S5 Cabriolet, which she drives herself. This matte black Audi S5 Cabriolet car is a mark of her successful film career. The actress has been often photographed driving around the streets in her Audi S5 on the roads of LA. The car is well equipped with an electronically retractable sunroof. Her love for her car is evident from the upholstered ventilated seats adorned with hand-stitched Nappa leather.
She also owns a BMW 3 Series Coupe which has a stylish appearance along with its external accessories. The upholstered individual bucket seats are a mark of the actress’s choice and preferences of luxury.
Snow graced the cover of magazines including Teen, Maxim, CosmoGirl, Entertainment Weekly, YM Prom, Miami Living People, and Vegas. Besides, she made her appearances in television commercials for McDonald’s, Lipton, and Busch Gardens. She walked the runway at Just Dance Fashion Show (2013).
Brittany Snow Personal Life and General Trivia
Brittany Snow Personal life
In general, Brittany Snow has never opened up a lot about her personal life as she likes to keep it concealed. However, Snow has always opened up about her life struggles and illness. She has explained her struggles with eating disorders and severe conditions of Annorhoxhia, exercise bulimia and suppression. This motivated her to do something for the welfare of others. Hence, she is an avid participant in ‘Love is Louder’ movement where she discusses issues like body image, depression, bullying, and discrimination. The movement aims at eradicating bullying in school.
In terms of her personal life, she is best friends with actresses Sophia Bush, Arielle Kebbel, Jessica Stroup, and Vanessa Lengies. Her favorite artists include Meg Ryan, Natalie Portman, and Reese Witherspoon.
Brittany Snow Husband
As per reports, Brittany Snow is currently unmarried but she is engaged to Tyler Stanaland. She was involved in many relationships in the past before getting engaged. Snow has dated some top actors like Josh Henderson, Lucas Grabeel and Ryan Rottman. These relationships ended up in nothing and left the actress heartbroken. She was committed to Tyler Hoechlin from 2012 to 2015 and both were madly in love. Most of her relationships couldn’t mature to another level. Finally, Snow announced her engagement to former realtor Tyler Stanaland on February 19, 2019.
Here’s a look at her relationship history:
- From 2004 to 2007 Brittany Snow was in a fling with Michael Johnson
- From 2007 to 2008 Brittany Snow was in a relationship with American actor Josh Henderson
- Brittany Snow dated actor Lucas Grabeel in 2008
- She was rumored to be dating actor Evan Ross in the same year
- Brittany has a relationship with Ryan Rottman from late 2008 to 2010
- Brittany Snow was linked to Musician William Tell from mid of 2011 to the beginning of 2012
- She had a serious relationship with her co-star, Tyler Hoechlin, from the end of 2012 to 2015
- In the month of December in 2015, there were rumors of Brittany Snow dating Andrew Jenks, who is an award-winning filmmaker
- From 2019 she is in a relationship with Tyler Stanaland real estate and engaged to him. If everything goes well, Tyler Stanaland will be the husband of Britanny Snow.
Brittany Snow: A Fashion Diva
Brittany Snow is known for her fashion sense. Many of the dresses and footwear that she doned have become popular among the fans.
Myne Indiana Strapless Mini Dress
She appears in some photographs wearing the Myne Indiana Strapless Mini Dress. It made her look elegant and glamorous. It is a black and white tribal printed mini dress that features sweetheart neckline pattern, a cotton-made outfit with hidden back zip. It is a $220 trendy piece that complements her modern woman’s code.
Snow looked stunning at a Hollywood party wearing this ivory dress. It is an ivory mini dress that has an asymmetrical shoulder. This elegant outfit highlighted Brittany’s legs and made her look fabulous.
Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals
Brittany Snow owns the Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals which she wore at the 2013 Independent Spirit Awards. It hails from the CHOO 24:7 collection featuring two slim adjustable curvy ankle straps. The towering sandals made her add a stunning look to the entire attire at the Independent Spirit Awards.
Sam Edelman Nivan Pumps
Brittany Snow exhibits her choice of elegance with the Sam Edelman Nivan Pumps she owns. Many photographs portray her donning the fashionable pumps. These gorgeous sandals come with T-strap.
Brittany Snow and Philanthropy
She put her best efforts to lead the ‘Love is Louder’ Movement with the support of The Jed Foundation. This combined support found massive success in supporting anyone feeling mistreated, hopeless or melancholic. Snow has always displayed a sympathetic streak to the weaker people and raised funds for Soles4Souls’s, Red Cross and Love Our Children USA.
She has supported charities including Declare Yourself, Do Something, Clothes Off Our Back, Feeding America, Habitat For Humanity, Point Foundation, Stomp Out Bullying, The Heart Truth, The Trevor Project, and The Art of Elysium. Stomp Out Bullying is an excellent contribution on behalf of Snow to curb the cases of bullying. The Heart Truth campaign raises awareness of heart disease. Snow laid her active support to the Soles4Souls’s Barefoot Week. In 2012, she also actively participated in the NOH8 Campaign.
There are thousands of individuals, campuses, and communities who recognized her support to fight against the inhuman cases in society. The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration recognized her with a Special Recognition Voice Award for her help to highlight mental health issues and raise awareness in society.
Brittany Snow Fitness
Brittany Snow is known for her fitness that is an effort of her hard work alone. However, she does workouts by herself. Ass per reports, till 2008, she used to work out regularly under a trainer. However, she left her personal trainer as she wanted to do everything by herself. She works out at her residence as well as a gym. She visits the gym 3-4 times a week and she regularly exercises at home. She enjoys a happy life as she eats healthy and works out with her allies. She follows her fitness regime to be in shape which includes healthy eating. She uses an elliptical trainer at her residence and she performs pilates and boxing in the gym. In addition to gym and exercise, she also performs yoga, strength training and overall body toning.
Brittany Snow Trivia
Well, it’s time to have a look at some of the least known facts about Brittany Snow.
- She is Ranked #93 according to the 2008 list of “Maxim magazine Hot 100 Women”.
- She had received a small scar on her forehead at 2 when she tripped and fell on a brick walk. She had to undergo surgeries with 14 stitches.
- Snow has featured as “the nurse” in the “The Phrase That Pays”, a music video by The Academy.
- She is Voted #23 on the 2011 list of “Maxim Magazine Hot 100 Women”.
- She had to face a long-term struggle with the severe case of depression and self-harm.
- Brittany’s parents let her chase her dreams from the very childhood without any hesitation.
- She had suffered from multiple eating disorders that pushed her into depression.
- She marked a prominent role as Amber von Tussel in the newest Hairspray version.
- Brittany has made a history of battling in her life with self-harm tendencies. She had to deal a lot with mental issues.
- Social media loves her and has always supported her with several followers. There are millions of followers in her social accounts. Besides, she has always given her utmost efforts to genuinely try to help society and people who have faced similar issues.
- Anna Kendrick always wanted to present a scene showing her and Brittany’s characters as being hooked up in Pitch Perfect. However, there is still no vivid clue of whether or not the character and roles will find the place.
- Brittany always tries her best to keep her life a secret from the attention of social media. Though she tries, at times, the media is too invasive.
- She’s an intriguing person and genuinely cares about others. She has faced many hardships in her life right from her professional life to her personal life.
Brittany Snow popular quotes
Brittany Snow has always shown herself the best in her efforts. She also gave some of her leading opinions as:
“My greatest accomplishment is receiving my role on Guiding Light (1952)”.
“There are things in her that I think everyone can relate to. After I play every character, I always feel a little different. I’ve experienced something that’s not my life. It’s never easy. But you want to do these challenging things all the time.”