So you’ve just come up with a crazy amount of money through inheritance or selling ideas to a wealthy business and you may think of investing your dollars wisely. But before you make a decision, check out the current most expensive things on Amazon just to see what’s out there in the online selling world.
Amazon is a wonderland of things to buy, most commonly for its price points and discounts. Not only that, you can find almost anything and everything within its massive volume of inventory. I’m sure you’ve even just gone to the online seller to just “see” what’s out there, and after utilizing the little search bar, been shocked by the product actually existing!
That’s kind of the whole point of this article and for most of us who are scrolling down this list. It’s kind of cool to know exactly what exists on Amazon, especially since the site lists around 353 million products for sale. Some of us don’t have money to burn a hole in your pocket for one single item and then some of us do. Whatever your reason for needing to know the most expensive items on Amazon, here they are, for your viewing pleasure.
Rest assured, spree shoppers, these prices won’t hold you to an impulse at all. This is because most of us are so influenced by Amazon’s affordable and competitive rates but after witnessing this list, there’s something for the uber rich as well. Brace yourselves, the most you can spend on one item on Amazon is $1,250,000, even.
Here’s our guide to the most expensive things on Amazon in 2021:
$10,000,000.00: “Blossom Dance”
Abiah Avila Blossom Dance Painting is the current most expensive item on Amazon. It costs a whopping 10 million dollars. That’s 10,000,000 — seven zeros. It’s a painting by Abiah Avila called “Blossom Dance” that appears to be listed by the artist himself.
The painter Abiah Avila is an American artist from Nebraska. He seems to paint a lot of floral and abstract work. We have no idea why one of his paintings is listed for such a high price on Amazon, maybe we need to contact the artist because there is something interesting here. As his other artwork seems to cost only a few thousand dollars, this could be a cool publicity stunt!
$1,250,000.00 : DRACULA 1931 ORIGINAL BELA LUGOSI
What’s the vampire-sih item that’ll set you back one-and-a-quarter mil? It’s this movie poster which is a collectible, original movie poster from 1931! The movie is Universal Pictures’ 1931 version of Dracula, with Bela Lugosi in the role of the titular blood-sucker. The poster features a sepia color scheme and features Dracula at the bottom center of the screen, surrounded by the supporting cast. The whole image is slightly obscured by the image of a spider web that evokes imagery, an ominous imagery, from the film itself. Its dimensions are 27 by 41 inches. Outrageous as it might seem, its price of a quarter of a mill is less compared to how much money people spend on other iconic movie props!
This item is so expensive that if you click on it, a page comes up asking, “Please confirm that you want to add the item(s) listed below to your cart,” with an option to click “no, thank you” in addition to the “continue” option. Whether you view this as Amazon looking out for its customers, and taking an extra step to prevent regrettable impulse buys, or Amazon judging its customers for spending so much on a single item, you have to admit it’s this item is a tricky buy!
$169,000.00: Tibetan Buddhism three eyes Dzi Bead Necklace Pendant
These beads claim to “empower one with the ability to surpass expectations and to attain fame and recognition.” No wonder they cost $169,000.
$121,180.50 : Jewelry Adviser Bracelets 14k VS Diamond Tennis Bracelet
This 14k Diamond Tennis Bracelet costs a whopping 121,180 plus a $70.95 shipping. And this product comes with a FREE Gift Box!
Tennis bracelets are a part of the American jewelry tradition, but why it costs so much is still unknown. It may be the high quality of gold and VS-grade diamonds.
14k VS Diamond tennis bracelet features include:
- 14k Yellow Gold
- Total diamond weight: 17.094 CT
- Material,Metal Stamp: 14K
- Stone Type_1: Diamond
- Stone Quantity_1: 33
- Stone Setting_1: Prong
- Stone Weight_1: 0.518 ct
- Stone Clarity_1: VS2/SI1 (VS)
- Chain Length: 7 in
- Chain Width: 7.5 mm
- Clasp /Connector: Box Catch
- Material: Gold
- Completeness: Complete (all stones included)
- Stone Shape_1: Round
- Stone Size_1: 5.10 x 5.10 mm
- Product Type: Jewelry
- Jewelry Type: Bracelets
- Bracelet Type: Tennis
- Material,Color: Yellow
- Stone Cut_1: Faceted
- Stone Creation Method_1: Natural
- Stone Type (Other)_1: Side Stone Mounting(s)
- Stone Color Grade_1: G-H
$109,480.00: Lladro Porcelain Niagara Chandelier
This beautiful, sculptural chandelier currently costs $109,480.00. The gorgeous gold butterflies are both modern and lovely. Handmade with high quality porcelain, this is an individually sculptural piece that undergoes intense scrutiny to meets the company’s exacting standards. Those products proving unworthy of the Lladro name are even destroyed, hence the crazy cost.
- 112.25″ in height
- 78.75″ in weight
- 78.75″ in length
$90,909.99: Rolex Oyster Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona Ice Blue Dial Automatic Mens Chronograph Watch
A Rolex is a true status symbol and one of the most expensive brands known to man so obviously, if they are sold on Amazon, they are going to be some of the most expensive items available. If you consider another $10-$20k, it’s a bit more than the other two watches on this list. This specific Rolex isn’t just precious metals, each of the hour markers is a bagutte diamond! The bracelet is made entirely out of platinum and for the $81,893.00 it costs, it might as well be waterproof up to 100 meters in case someone thinks they’re being cute pushing you off your yacht.
$74,995.00 : Rolex Cosmograph Daytona Ice Blue Dial Platinum Mens Watch
For $74,995.00 you could get shipping for free on this brilliant watch. For a little less than $60k, you could be the proud owner of a Rolex and you could now be known as the person who owns a Rolex. How cool! It also comes with a case, weighing a whopping 3.8 pounds and at this price, you’ll either wear this watch everyday for the rest of your life or lock it in a safe.
- Platinum case with a platinum Rolex oyster bracelet.
- Fixed chestnut brown monobloc cerachrom bezel. Ice blue dial with luminous silver-tone hands and index hour markers.
- Minute markers around the outer rim.
- Dial Type: Analog.
- Luminescent hands and markers.
- Chronograph – three sub-dials displaying: 60 second, 30 minute and 12 hour.
- Rolex calibre 4130 automatic movement with a 72-hour power reserve.
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal.
- Screw down crown.
- Solid case back.
- Case size: 40 mm.
- Round case shape.
- Oysterlock clasp.
- Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet.
- Functions: chronograph, hour, minute, second, chronometer.
- Luxury watch style.
- Watch label: Swiss Made.
$45,360.00: Rolex Sky Dweller Sundust Dial 18kt Everose Gold Mens Watch
A little cheaper than the other Rolex on this list, for just over $40,000 and a little less weight on your wrist than 4 pounds, this 1 pound gold beauty could enhance the body of anyone with the love for rose gold. If you have the $45,360.00 laying around for it, why not buy it?
The Rolex Sky-Dweller Everose Gold Oyster 42mm case has a screw down case back and winding crown. The Bezel is fluted , bidirectional rotatable Rolex Ring Command. The cost may be due to the fact that the Dial is dark rhodium highly legible Chromalight display with long-lasting blue luminescence. The Calibre is 9001 with 72 hour power reserve and 40 jewels. The Bracelet is Everose Oyster with Folding Oysterclasp with Easylink 5mm comfort extension link. The high quality watch has a water resistance of 100m/330 feet.
- 100% Authentic Rolex Sky Dweller; Reference# 326935-0007
- Case diameter: 42mm; Case material: 18k Rose Gold; Dial color: Dark Rhodium;
- Bracelet type: Oyster; Bracelet material: 18k Rose Gold; Buckle type: Fold-over;
- Automatic movement, Self-winding, Swiss made;
- Package Includes: the unworn Rolex Sky Dweller watch, Rolex booklets, hang-tags (if were supplied by AD), Rolex warranty, COSC Certificate/Seal, Appraisal for insurance purposes, 2-year warranty from Diamond Source NYC (additional to manufacturer’s), Rolex Watch-box.
$30,000.00 :THE BEATLES signed autographed display photo guitar pick drumstick
This Beatles memorabilia case includes signed photos, miniature guitars, a drumstick, a guitar pick — and apparently, DNA. All worth $30,000! Right? It’s vintage rock and roll.
- The HOLY GRAIL OF ROCK N ROLL BAND AUTOGRAPHS!
- DSG Train breakfast menu, 4 x 5.5 closed, from the Beatles June 1966 German tour, titled on the front, in German, “Deutschlandtournee de Liverpooler Beatles, Munchen-Essen-Hamburg, 25.-26. 6. 1966.”
- Inside features a two-page selection of breakfast items and is signed across both pages by THE BEATLES. The Beatles’ brief tour of Germany in 1966, called the ‘Bravo-Beatles-Blitztournee,’ consisted of six concerts in three different cities over the course of just two days. This display includes: hand signed 1966 menu by ALL FOUR BEATLES (with full letter of authenticity from PSA/DNA), hand made custom 10″ Paul McCartney Hofner miniature bass guitar, hand made 10″ custom John Lennon guitar, hand made custom George Harrison 10″ miniature guitar, Ringo Starr signature wood Pro-Mark drumstick, 4 different promo guitar picks with photo of each Beatle on each pick, Beatles ALL ACCESS AREAS August 29, 1966 laminate pass for Candlestick Park, Crew All Access laminate pass for JFK Stadium on August 16, 1966, After Show laminate backstage pass.
- It was their only tour of Germany, and culminated in a sort of pilgrimage-it was the first time they had returned to Hamburg since their days at The Star-Club.
- The DSG provided catering services for the state-run German railway called Deutsche Bundesbahn, which essentially held a monopoly over all rail transportation in the country.
- An especially interesting association, as the entire production relied on transport via train-the promoters arranged for 18 extra trains to deliver concert-goers to the three different venues, and the Beatles traveled in a special, luxurious train which was used by Queen Elizabeth during her visits to Germany.
- Signed by: PAUL MCCARTNEY, JOHN LENNON, GEORGE HARRISON and RINGO STARR!
- SHADOWBOX FRAME MEASURES: 33 X 41 ONE OF A KIND DISPLAY!
Other Most Expensive Things on Amazon Currently Out Of Stock:
Neil Armstrong’s Hairdressing Comb And Scissors
Costing $36,641, this set didn’t actually belong to the astronaut, but was used to cut his hair. The grooming set was once owned by Neil Armstrong’s personal barber: Marx Sizemore.
Samsung 105-Inch Smart TV
Woah a TV worth $119,999.99? Impressive though the television is, it’s the reviews of it that really steal the show. One person reviewed the TV saying, “I was able to purchase this amazing television with an FHA loan (30 year fixed-rate w/ 4.25% APR) and only 3.5% down…And the box it came in is incredibly roomy too, which is a huge bonus, because I live in it now.”
1937 O-Pee-Chee Baseball Set
This baseball set costs $318,184.99. If the collection’s generous size isn’t enough to get you to buy this, once you see the discount being offered, you will. The price at one point reflected a reduction of $17,500.01 which is probably why it’s out of stock!
Manuscript Annotated And Signed By William Barclay ‘Bat’ Masterson
Can one signed manuscript cost $475,000? Well, before the 1913 publication of the book ‘Dodge City, The Cowboy Capital’, author Robert M. Write once sent these pages to the former Dodge City deputy for review. Masterson made a few corrections and signed the draft with his full name, which he very seldom did, hence the ridiculous rate!
1907 Indian Ten-Dollar Coin
This coint costs $624,000. Its authenticity has been certified, and the quality has been classified as being very high. Plus, it ships for free.
Ulysse Nardin Royal Blue “Mystery” Tourbillon Watch
This watch costs $256,000. But hey — shipping is free!
Ulysse Nardin is a watch company that was started in 1846 by the man of the same name.
After a Swiss watch apprenticeship, he aimed to make precision marine chronometers. Years and years of innovation and awards turned Ulysse Nardin into the luxury watch company it is today. It has won over 4,000 prizes for its watches, which, perhaps, justifies the high cost.
In lust with Ulysse Nardin watches? Don’t worry — a few are still in the less-than-$10,000 range.
Antique Persian Meshad Rug From Doris Leslie Blau
This item is for those who take their Persian rugs seriously. At about $180,000, it has got to be about the most expensive one out there.
Doris Leslie Blau is a Manhattan antique rug dealer with a long history decorating the floors of the richest people in New York City. You’re not alone if the tradition of putting ancient art worth thousands of dollars on the floor for your dogs to walk all over seems insane. Even the New York rich are kind of over it and have been causing that trend to decline, The New York Times reported.
1932 ‘Old Dark House’ Movie Poster
Worth $750,000 at the time, this poster is a collectible of rare horror movie promotional print, which is a very expensive hobby. Only two of this particular poster for the Boris Karloff classic are known to still exist, and this one is said to be in far better condition than the other.
Freaks 1932 Movie Poster
Once costing $850,000, this poster is an incredibly rare piece of horror movie memorabilia. The one of a kind 27 inch by 41 inch print comes shrink wrapped and will be shipped free of charge.
Virgin Human Hair Extensions
Weird but hair extensions have sold for up to $24,858. The last thing anybody needs after going through the time and expense of having their locks enhanced is a cheap looking ‘do. These tresses are promised to come from a single donor who refrained from chemical hair processes of any kind.
Mickey Mantle Autographed Set Four Baseball Slabbed Autographed Card
This autographed grouping of 4 includes one that shows the legendary player swinging and presumably hitting as it’s captioned, ‘Going, Going, Gone. If you’re in the game of collecting and your collectors items are something in the hundred thousand dollar range, you’re in luck! This set of 4 Mickey Mantle autographed cards is currently on sale for $36,364 than it usually is so instead of spending the expected $127,273.99, you could pay $90,909.99 and your collection could be complete.