Why most businesses are so interested in Data Integration? Maybe they know what it proposes instead?
What is Data Integration?
Nowadays, each business produces a huge amount of data from sales, production, customer feedback, marketing, etc. But without thorough analysis and distribution, it may become an unclear heap that cannot be understood. Here data integration becomes a rescuer.
Data Integration is a combining of data from different sources in one precise picture to reach flexibility and clearance in data usage. It helps to collect complete information about the target audience or can serve as an integral part of the analytics process support.
Benefits of Data Integration process.
According to McKinsey (McKinsey & Company is an international strategic management consultancy), companies that make decisions based on serious data consideration are:
increasing profits by 93%;
boosting sales by 82%; and
improving the speed of sales growth by 112%.
1. Total vision.
Collecting data from various sources allows for having a full vision of the company.
2. Ensure Data Clearance and Availability.
Data integration plan reduces data complexity to provide an easy way of monitoring, analysing, and structuring for any business participant.
3. Customer Experience.
Deliver customers access to relevant product information to cut down complaints, returns of purchased goods, etc.
4. Forecasts Become More Precise.
Create and collect multi-dimensional views of customers for infallible marketing strategies.
5. Strength of mind.
Monitoring the real-time data helps to identify broken zones and mistakes forming the right decision-making.
Why does Data Integration seem complicated?
Data is a key component of business development because a business without data analytics is similar to a blind kitten.
The process of data integration has no right single way of performing. It combines a list of various tools different for every company.
Data Integration Tools.
As it was mentioned before there are a lot of tools that should be used for the expansion of data-driven empowerment.
Tools that provide:
- Import / Export / Exchange.
- Data Processing (collection, preparation, input, output, storage).
- Big Data Analytics and Reporting.
- Data Modelling.
- Data quality/semantics management
- Product Data Management.
- Data Classification, Categorization, Segmentation.
These are only basic requirements and now imagine that for each Data process you will have a separate Data tool. That way you will need to compose a detailed plan to conquer the process of data integration.
However, innovation capacity is fast-growing. Kenner Soft Service GmbH, a software company specializing in the field of e-commerce development, has already taken care of combining all the crucial tools for Data-Driven Empowerment in one KennerPim system.
KennerPim Means Qualitative Data Integrating.
KennerPim is an absolute leader in providing an information full-control solution.
Business: B2B & B2C, small businesses, mid-size, large.
Task: Achieving high-grade Data Integration for data-driven empowerment.
Fully-automated six staging points of Data Integration.
- Data collection.
- Data preparation.
- Data input.
- Processing phase.
- Data output.
- Data storage.
Numerous User and Administrative Features
- Data import & export & exchange.
- Data channels.
- Data model implementation (logical data modelling, physical data modelling).
- Supplier Portals (a reliable source of actual data on new market entries from producers and contractors).
- Distributor Portals (an exceptional opportunity to supply information directly to partners)
- Digital Asset Management (DAM makes the database more detail-filled. The more catalogues, product families, and attributes; the faster-searching procedure and product distribution will be).
- Analytics & reporting (Big Data Analytics).
High-quality data categorization, segmentation, and classification tools.
- Reduces the risk of errors, irrelevant information, broken data items, and incorrect details.
- Product information becomes simply available to customers and retail partners, management staff.
- Less manual work and a well-managed database.
- Fast import to any corporate database or ERP system.
Data integration is a key element of Data-Driven Empowerment. Innovative systems like KennerPim are developed to enhance and facilitate this process providing complex management of customer and business data.