To ensure better future for their growing kids, parents would take up massive sacrifices and try their level best to get most out of their kids as they value education which is eventually required for achieving greater heights utilizing their potential. Let’s discuss in brief about the techniques through which they can improve upon their intellectual potential, opening up the way for more learning and thinking capabilities.
Before we define midbrain activation, we need to understand what the midbrain is. Being one of the parts of the brain that works all together to have a better coordination of auditory, motor and as well as visual signals; it is also called as the mesencephalon and is located right above the brain stem. Mid-brain perceives all the stimulus which are being passed to the left hemispheres and the right hemispheres. Lower Brain Regions are not consciously controlled by the individuals just like this. Midbrain activation can be thought as a program designed to train our kids with abilities to understand and perceive visual objects without seeing. As they are trained to be as good as being able to read faster, with better concentration they can do when they are in blindfolds.
How to Activate Midbrain at Home
Midbrain activation can be termed to relate up with intuition process, which is the ability to perceive environmental aspects in limited time and without thinking with help of all senses performing at its best. Additionally, if being practiced with blindfold kids learning can be improved at a very faster rate.
There are programs to enable kids to go through the training and gain optimum brain functionality. The Process of brain activation training include but are not limited to the following
- Stabilisation and emotional balanced should be maintained
- Refinement of concentration, creativity, and confidence
- Equilibration of the left and right brain functionalities
- Improved memory retention capabilities
- Faster and sharper reading abilities, including blindfold skills
- Best art techniques ensure working with colors and boundaries in picture drawings
- Color guessing- Colour of objects can be known without necessarily seeing the object
- Scanning newspapers headlines without seeing the paper, the newspaper headlines usually with large fonts
- Day-to-day activities can be done without vision, e.g. walking, avoiding obstacles, moving in patterns, avoiding collisions with others etc.
- Many leisure and recreational techniques are said to be dependent on children’s hobbies e.g. games(cricket, table tennis, chess game, Rubik’s cube, etc)
So, if you were looking for the ways to activate Mid Brain, I think this article will surely help you in achieving that. Mid Brain Activation is now being offered by many institutions and kids classes. So, go ahead and plan your kid to join these classes