Adding extra hair to an area of your head that may be balding or thinning can be accomplished with the help of a hair transplant. The hair is harvested from denser areas of the scalp or other areas of the body and then grafted onto areas of the scalp that are balding or experiencing hair loss.
Around the world, around 60% of men and 50% of women have hair loss at some point in their lives. To manage this problem, people frequently resort to over-the-counter remedies, such as minoxidil (Rogaine).
Hair Transplant Techniques
Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT)
Follicular unit extraction is often called follicular unit strip operation (FUSS). Your surgeon will go through these stages to do a FUT procedure:
• Using a knife, your surgeon and his assistants will cut the strip of the scalp that will be removed into smaller pieces. They might cut the component into as many as 2,000 pieces, referred to as grafts.
• The area of your scalp that will get hair grafts will have several tiny holes made by the surgeon.
• The hairs from the section of the scalp that was taken are then inserted into the punctured holes by the surgeon. This process is referred to as grafting.
• Afterward, they apply bandages or gauze to the wounds the surgery leaves.
The exact quantity of grafts that you will receive is contingent upon the following factors:
• The kind of hair that you have
• The size of the donor site
• The quality of the hair, especially its thickness
• The color of the hair
Follicular Unit Extraction (Fue)
Your surgeon will carry out the following steps to accomplish an FUE procedure:
• They remove hair from the back or sides of your head.
• Afterward, the surgeon extracts individual hair follicles from the scalp’s epidermis. You’ll notice teeny markings left behind wherever each follicle was extracted.
• In this treatment, as in the FUT technique, the surgeon will make tiny incisions in your scalp and then transplant hair follicles into those incisions.
• After that, bandages or gauze are used to cover the operated area.
The completion of a FUT or FUE procedure can take anything from a few hours to many days. This is determined by the quantity of work done by the surgeon. After completing the procedure, your surgeon will carefully remove any used bandages. The area may be swollen; therefore, your surgeon may inject triamcinolone into the area to maintain a normal level of swelling.
You should expect to experience some discomfort or pain at the transplant site and in the region of your head from which hair was removed. Your surgeon might recommend the following treatments over the next few days:
• Drugs for the relief of pain, such as ibuprofen (Advil)
• Antibiotics for the treatment and prevention of infections
• Anti-inflammatory medication, like an oral steroid, to reduce the swelling in the affected area
• Drugs like finasteride (Propecia) and minoxidil (Rogaine) help encourage hair growth.
Following hair transplant surgery, below are some aftercare recommendations:
• After the surgery, you won’t be able to wash the hair for a few days. For the first several weeks, you should only use shampoos that are on the moderate side.
• Within about three days, you should be able to resume your routine activities, including going to work.
• You should wait approximately three weeks before brushing or combing over the new grafts.
• Until your physician gives you approval, you shouldn’t wear any headwear.
• Take a break from physical activity for about a week.
• It is very normal for part of your hair to fall out. This is an essential step in the procedure. It may take a few months for transplanted hair to grow significantly or blend smoothly with the hair around it.
Best Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey
You can receive a hair transplant in Turkey, which is recognized as one of the world’s finest locations for such procedures. Turkey is home to some of the world’s most reputable medical facilities, including some of the greatest clinics.
Capilclinic is the place to go if you seek somewhere that combines effectiveness with high professionalism. The clinic provides outstanding services to patients from Turkey as well as from other countries across the world. The medical center only uses the most advanced equipment to ensure superior outcomes. Because of this, it is considered to be among the best hair graft clinics in Turkey.
2. Asmed Hair Transplant Center
The highly skilled and full-time team believes that it is necessary to consider every single phase and component of the hair transplantation process. Positive results depend on effective communication with the patient, the design of the hairline, the harvesting of the grafts, the survival rate of the grafts, the incision and insertion process, post-operative care, and adjunct therapy.
3. Cosmedica Hair Transplantation Clinic
The Cosmedica Clinic in Turkey performs hair transplantation procedures on men’s and women’s scalps as its primary area of expertise. Since 1997, patients have been able to get treatment at this medical center. Levent Akar, a physician who is famous all over the world, serves as the leader of the medical team. This narrow specialization enables the institution to acquire the most effective experience in treating alopecia and guaranteeing its customer a stable treatment result.
Advantages of The Cosmedica Medical Center
Patients are drawn in by the following: The treatment has a predetermined cost. There are no additional costs or fees concealed anywhere. During the preliminary consultation, the patient will provide information that will be used to select the most appropriate basic package. This package will include a set number of transplanted grafts, the required laboratory tests, drugs, procedures, transfer, and accommodation.
At Cosmedica, the transplant procedure takes place for a single day. The patient receives supplementary therapy for three to four days while staying in a luxurious five-star hotel.
Official guarantees. Following the completion of the procedure, the patient will be presented with a certificate, a guarantee agreement that includes a check, and a seal.
4. Este Medical Group
Your hair transplant in Turkey will be performed at Istanbul’s multi-award-winning, cuttingedge surgical center. It will be attended to with the utmost attention to detail and experience.
Within each of the clinics in the United Kingdom and throughout the world, they provide initial consultations and pre-treatment and aftercare services. Este Medical Group has 11 facilities across the globe
Sam Cinkir, now the company’s Managing Director, began working for Este Medical in Turkey in 2012 and opened the company’s first location in the United Kingdom in 2015. Since then, the team has been using cutting-edge FUE treatment to completely revolutionize their patients’ lives. Because they use the most cutting-edge technology, they can ensure that you will see the finest possible outcomes in terms of hair growth.
How Does The Procedure For Hair Transplantation Work?
Treatments provided by Este Medical Group are always of the highest possible quality, and their effects are designed to persist for a very long time. As a result, they have committed resources to develop the Sapphire Hair Transplant method. This approach is a highly effective surgical process that only requires a small amount of invasiveness. It uses a brand-new medical gadget to provide the finest FUE hair transplant outcomes.
This one-of-a-kind method is utilized to pluck hair follicles from one region of hair loss and transplant them to another. The sapphire FUE hair transplant uses a V-shaped sapphire blade instead of the traditional U-shaped edge. It allows for the development of V-shaped canals across the scalp, leading to smaller incisions and only minor tissue damage on the skin.
The surgeon may fix the pathways of the hair follicles much more finely, and the amount of bleeding and scabbing that occurs is much reduced. The surgeon will prepare the transplant region once the grafts have been collected and stored. Next, the surgeon will skillfully place the grafts in patterns that appear and feel natural to the patient.
5. Vera Clinic
Vera Clinic, founded in 2013 by some of Turkey’s most eminent hair transplant surgeons, is now considered one of the finest hair transplant and cosmetic surgery centers in all of Europe.
Vera Clinic is a renowned point of attraction for health tourists worldwide looking for worldclass resources. The clinic’s operations are based in Istanbul, which is located in Turkey. Since its inception, Vera Clinic’s medical staff has been responsible for recovering over 25,000 patients. Each has a unique history that began within the facility’s confines.
Vera Clinic has made a significant impact on the field of hair transplantation in Turkey by contributing several ground-breaking ideas thanks to the genuine zeal with which it approaches its work.
The research team at the Vera Clinic, managed by surgeon Kazim Sipahi and has been in existence for almost ten years since the establishment of the Vera Clinic, has tipped the scales on a local level with the unique innovation of the Sapphire FUE and OxyCure methods. The fruits of the true and honest labor that Vera Clinic gives are reflected in the hospital’s patients, where the facility has the greatest satisfaction rates available on google.