Motherhood is one of the greatest feelings, women experience. With a mixed feeling of happiness, excitement and nervousness draw a sense of responsibility. A responsibility in which the partner needs to be present throughout. This is tremendous!
Parental care is a must if you want to have a healthy baby which means that the women will have to follow a regular routine and a healthy lifestyle for the big impact of those little legs. There remains an invisible burden on the pregnant women that leaves them drained throughout their nine months journey. Following are the tips that you must follow to have a healthy baby:
- A strict NO to alcohol and tobacco. This could lead to baby’s intellectual and development disabilities.
- Include a balanced nutrition diet that includes fresh fruits and vegetables. But remember it’s always advisable to maintain the limit of fruits.
- Along with a healthy diet, it’s important to include body movement work-out in your daily routine. You could opt for yoga, mild aerobics, dancing or brisk walk. But make sure not to lift heavy weights. Consult your doctor before starting any activity.
- Maintain a routine check with your doctor. It’s always advisable to consult a doctor before the consumption of any medicine (basic).
- Water is the key to almost every disease. Make sure you consume plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated at regular intervals.
- Focus on positive aspects of life, because what you see and what you think will impact on you as well as on the baby’s health. Read motivational, good parenting and spiritual books.
- These nine months are going to be hard. At times you’ll feel cranky, get spontaneous mood swings or even feel depressed but don’t worry, because in the end, it’s totally worth the tolerance.
- Encircle yourself with other mom’s-to-be, as this could be educating as well as relaxing.
- Get yourself pampered: How about a spa at your favorite massage parlor or manicure and pedicure. Treat yourself with a luxury that makes you happy.
- Lastly, during the time of your due date, get a maternity photo-shoot done along with your family and partner.
Although everybody talks about how amazing it is to become a mother nobody mentions about the real struggle. It’s quite usual to get discomfort during pregnancy like morning sickness, vomiting, cramps, swelling, backache, fatigue, indigestion, skin changes etc. But remember! This is the best time to enjoy every moment and feel every vibe that your baby gives you.
NOTE: Remember you are eating for two and not just for yourself, so maintain your calorie intake.