Any individual who has encountered scarring will realize that the imprints don’t disappear without a problem. They are usually red or earthy coloured digging into the surface below them, making it harm your skin. Now and again, scarring can be noticeable within weeks or even a very long time after your breakout, so tracking down the correct items and solutions for treating your skin is critical. Acne breakouts can be utterly disappointing and can leave scars on the face and the body, being an undesirable token of an excruciating condition.
Notwithstanding, acne breakouts do not need to be perpetual, and we can get rid of them. Apple cider vinegar diluted in warm water works as an effective home remedy for a hangover, and cold milk can pacify an upset tummy. Being adequately functional in serving immediate purposes, most say home remedies are the best treatment to eliminate acne scars.
Here are some organic “straight from the kitchen” ways to clearer skin.
1. Aloe vera
The cliched yet most practical cure to acne-affected areas because of its incredible wound healing properties. It can kill harmful bacteria if applied overnight and reduces any inflammation around the prone area. It simultaneously increases blood flow to the skin and gives it an instant glow. It can be incorporated into your diet as well in the form of juice first thing in the morning as it works from within the body for a clearer and healthier epidermis. Taking it a step further, it can be substituted for a face wash for dry and sensitive skin types battling acne scars.
This super ingredient has anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties that not only heal acne scars but also prevent the skin further from acne breakouts. It exfoliates the clogged pores and reduces symptoms of acne. There are a variety of ways to get rid of acne using turmeric. Some homemade tried and tested masks are-
1) Make a smooth paste with 1 tablespoon of besan and ½ a tablespoon of turmeric powder and ¼ tablespoon of rose water.
2) Apply on the face and neck and leave to dry for 20 minutes.
3) Exfoliate and scrub making the skin wet for the following 5 minutes.
4) Rinse and pat dry. Repeat this process every consecutive week.
- Mask -B
1) To make this turmeric face pack, blend 2 teaspoons of Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon of yoghurt, ½ teaspoon of aloe vera gel, and a ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder in a bowl to frame a glue.
2) Apply the pack everywhere on the face and keep it on for 20 min.
3) Wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
- Mask -C
1) Blend ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder, ½ tablespoon of milk, and ½ tablespoon of crude honey.
2) After the mix is prepared, apply this pack all over the face and neck.
3) Keep it on for 10-15 minutes.
4) Wash with warm water. Utilize this pack 2-3 times each week.
It is packed with nutrient C, which has astonishing skin benefits. The citrus extract assists with easing up the imprints of the acne breakouts and lightens up the skin. Blend an equivalent amount of orange peel powder and honey to be applied on the acne-prone areas for the best outcomes. Keep it for 15-20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. Use this mask on alternative days.
4. Baking Soda
It is a viable skin exfoliator that helps keep your skin hydrated. It additionally has bleaching properties. Daily use of baking soda can help get rid of clogged pores and dull spots. It is likewise useful for recovering the skin’s pH balance, which protects the skin from pimple scars. Make a consistent mixture of baking soda with water. Apply it to your scars and let it dry. Wash it off after 10-15 minutes.
5. Coconut Oil
It is a supernatural ingredient that can treat any skin condition. It is antibacterial and mitigating. It is a blend of nutrients A and K alongside cell reinforcements that can likewise, treat the scars and enhance your skin. Apply the oil to your acne-prone zones and leave it for a short 10 minutes for better outcomes. For oily skin types, cold-pressed coconut oil can be used as an alternative.
You don’t need to go to the pharmacy for this potential acne scar reduction cure. Honey is utilized for various restorative purposes, including acne, wounds, and herpes. What’s more, research indicates that it can speed wound mending, decreasing the potential for scarring. It is additionally ready to battle any contaminations that cause any skin to break out further.
7. Tea Tree Oil
For skin inflammation and pimple-inclined skin, tea tree oil is a friend in need. Its mitigating and antimicrobial properties play an ideal specialist to prevent scars and flaws on the skin. It works impeccably on all skin types without hassle.
• Three to four drops of tea tree oil.
• A Carrier oil like coconut or almond oil.
• Mix tea tree oil with a carrier oil as mentioned.
• Mix it well to make a glue and apply it consistently to the pimple scars and injuries.
• Let it stay for a couple of hours before washing it off.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a compelling fixate for acne scars. It absorbs an overabundance of oils and keeps the skin pores clean and peels normally, leaving delicate, smooth, and flawless skin. It also helps decrease the redness of your pimples and eventually helps shrink their size.
• 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
• 2 tbsps. Honey.
• Mix apple juice vinegar with two tbsps. of honey.
• Use water if you need to thin the consistency of this blend.
• Apply this blend on your whole face using cotton pads.
• Keep for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse face.
Lemon functions as a supplement to ease up the scars on your skin. It eliminates dead skin cells, advances new skin cell development, and improves skin versatility. It can be used in several ways that are:
1) Apply fresh lemon juice to the scars using your fingertips or a cotton bud gently.
Leave it for 10 minutes, and wash it off with water.
Use it 1 or 2 times each day.
2) Blend equivalent measures of lemon juice and honey.
Use a cotton bud to apply to the scars.
Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes.
Wash your face and pat dry.
Use once per day.