If you are a man, your life is pretty simple”, every guy is tired of listening to this every day of his life because in real life, its not. Being a man doesn’t actually mean that you don’t care to look fashionable or maintain a standard with how you look or perceived by others, especially women! But it’s a fact that men do not invest a lot of time in looking out for the latest fashion trends or the ways that can make him look lot more fashionable. So, here I bring 7 most amazing hacks that will not just save your time but will keep you ahead in the style statement.
- Freeze your denim: This hack is genius. Washing your denims again and again can degrade the quality of the fabric and even its natural color and not washing them for so long is also never an option. The best solution is to freeze it overnight. It not only kills the bad odor but will also make the color last very long.
- Shop for Pants without going for a trial: Don’t have time? Are you in a hurry but have to shop for pants? Sometimes you shop from street and you get no trail-rooms. Worry no more! The length of your arm, right from the elbow to the fist is approximately the size of your waist. You can ensure the size if the button and fly are done and you don’t need to worry if its fits or not. Believe me, it will!
- Make your scent last longer even in summers: The worst part of summers is sweat and the deodorants and perfumes don’t last long because they quickly evaporate because of high temperature. Here is the hack! Apply the scent on less conventional parts of your body, like your chests, biceps and even on the pants. You can also use it on the areas that do not sweat easily. This will make you smell pleasant for a very long time.
- Shop for slim fit shirts: Although its something most of the men already know but do they know the reason? Slim fit makes them look lean and if you have a broad body, go for a plus one size in slim fit. This will make you look slim and will compliment your body. Also, if you are in dilemma if the shirt fits you well, try it first and check the fitting by sitting. If it feels comfortable even when you sit, you are good to go.
- Level up your footwear: Most of the women judge a man by the kind of footwear he wears. Shopping for brands and expensive footwear is a different challenge where you generally get better products, but if you are on budget you need to keep an eye on what footwear gels up with what outfit. Moreover, make sure you maintain the quality and keep them clean even if you have made a cheap deal from a local market.
Fashion is not just for women. Men too want to look and appear as equally attractive and appealing when it comes to fashion. I hope these tricks will work because “why should girls have all the fun?”