Casinos offer other fun experiences besides gaming activities – however, many associate casinos entirely with gambling and True Blue casino daily free spins. Today, casinos have come up with enticing ways to attract more customers, especially non-gamblers. Most reputable real money casinos nowadays are a complex combination of malls, hotels, art galleries, among others. For instance, the Encore casino in Wynn Las Vegas covers approximately 191,000 square feet. All this space is not just covered with slot machines and tables but has great amenities conducive to a family vacation. If you hate gambling and love shopping or eating out, these casinos might be just the place for you too.
Casinos are gradually losing the tag of ‘gambling dens.’ They have embraced modernity and ensured that gambling is just one of the many activities they offer. So, pondering on what business non-gamblers have visiting casinos? Stay on this article and learn how to have a good time in a casino without necessarily visiting the tables.
Apart from playing slots and relishing real money pokies, casino attendees have numerous other ways to enjoy themselves. Casino entertainment is always ranked among the best in the world. The various forms of entertainment one might enjoy in casinos are listed below.
- Live Music and Concerts: Major casinos globally are home to the best concert arenas. Some casinos go out of their way to ensure that their patrons enjoy their live music in world-class venues. For example, the casino Lisboa has created a masterpiece venue with a stage that can rotate and a unique floating auditorium. Mostly, casinos invite superstars, and their concerts are used to identify and grow upcoming talents. So, if you are into live music while enjoying dinners, casinos are your go-to place.
- Watching Sports on the Big Screen: For sports lovers, casinos got you covered. They air all kinds of games live for their customers on huge 4K HD TV displays. These games include but are not limited to UFC fights, NFL super bowls, boxing, and MMA. Key among the casinos renowned for bringing MMA, UFC, and boxing live-action is the MGM Grand and Caesar’s Palace.
- A Great Nightclub Experience: Major players in the casino industry are big on nightclubs. Casinos provide the best nightclub experience for the night owls, with top deejays and the very best that a VIP section can offer. The casino nightclubs are very popular among celebrities, and the only chance a non-gambling person may meet their idol may be in a casino nightclub.
Having a Good Time and Treating Yourself
Are you feeling bored and needing some good alone time? Casinos have just the amenities and services tailored for those specific needs. Besides getting entertained or gambling, here are more ways to have some fun in a casino.
- Treating Yourself in a Spa: There is always a high-end hotel in the facility with quality spas in all the grand casinos worldwide. These facilities also have well-trained staff in their spas and charge a reasonable price for their services. Furthermore, some casinos also give clients a VIP treatment for an additional fee. So, if you have been bathing with chlorinated water for quite some time, what better place to enjoy saunas, hot tubs, mud baths, massages, and steam rooms than your nearest casino?
- Eating Out: Casinos provide a wide array of eateries to cater to all kinds of people regardless of budget. Apart from the highly-rated hotels, they also have fast-food joints and food courts. Recently some casinos, like the Capriccio casino in Atlantic City, have started hiring master chefs to provide a fine dining experience for their patrons. With these kinds of eating arrangements, casinos top the places one should enjoy eating out, with family and friends.
- Enjoying Casino Bars: If having fun for you entails having one or two for the road, casinos are just the place to be. Most casinos have the best bars giving an exceptional service from VIP lounges to having their own exclusive unique ‘house’ drinks. Some casinos have several bars under one roof, making them the ideal watering spots for bar hoppers. Key among the casinos with many bars is the MGM Grand casino that houses over 20 bars.
- Exhibits for Art and Culture: It is an open secret that casinos make huge profits, and some of them operate a business that runs into the billions of dollars. The money enables casinos to have the best art display galleries globally with rare and unique pieces. As a result, casinos are gradually turning into must-visits for art enthusiasts. Additionally, most casinos owned by Native Americans in the USA have galleries dedicated to preserving their culture.
Unique Recreational Facilities
Casinos have a wide range of recreational amenities, which we have already discussed above. Some of these casino amenities are so unique that everyone can use them. This includes adults and children since most casinos are separated from the gambling tables and bars. These amenities include bowling alleys and underground arcades. Here are the most important ones:
- Swimming pools: Any casino worth its salt has a swimming pool. The pools are generally in their hotel complex or separate from the other casino facilities. This allows for the best family vacations as even kids can enjoy swimming away from the intrigues of the nightclubs and bars. Like the 7 Clans Casino, some casinos provide the best swimming experience with an indoor waterpark. It shows how much fun people can have in a casino without gambling.
- Gyms: Any reputable casino has a state-of-the-art gym. These gyms are fitted with the best equipment for the best workout experience. Some casinos have gone a step further and put up specialized gyms for their clientele. For instance, the Primm Valley casino has a specialized orthopedic gym that helps amputees recover and be rehabilitated. These kinds of gyms are rare, making casinos harboring them the most sought-after facilities.
Traditionally, shopping was associated with malls. Over the years, casinos have gradually changed that. Today, the best casinos out there are great shopping destinations for jewelry, clothes, toys, machinery, to name a few. Furthermore, some of them have entire secluded sections of their facilities for shopping. An excellent example is the MGM Grand casino. This facility sets itself apart from its peers as it boasts twenty-five shops on its premises. With such casinos, shoppers will always have a place to quench their shopping thirst.
Enjoy Working at a Casino
All casinos are always buzzing with activities, from people on tables, some at the bars, and others just waiting for free drinks. All these activities depend on human resources provided by casino workers. Casinos are key economic developers globally since they provide jobs to thousands of people. Jobs at these entertainment amenities also pay handsomely. Not to mention huge tips casino workers enjoy from various patrons. For anyone looking for employment, a casino could be a good place to begin.
Casinos have come a long way to establish themselves as key providers of various goods and services. Besides, they have become an integral part of generating revenue for the government. More importantly, everything in a casino is housed under a single roof, enabling easier mobility for casino-goers who want to enjoy various thrills and adventures. Finally, most casinos are located in serene environments, providing a good sightseeing experience from outside.