Set against the backdrop of Uttar Pradesh, Amazon Prime Video’s upcoming original series ‘Mirzapur’ has already become a talk of the town for its spine-chilling narrative. Produced by Farhan Akhtar and Ritesh Sidhwani, the duo is back with another game-changer taking us through the whole new episodes of a gangster drama. The series stars Pankaj Tripathi, Ali Faizal, Vikrant Massey, Shweta Tripathi, and Divyendu Sharma in avatars like never before. Not only the trailer boasts of a powerful star-cast but also weaves a tale into the world’s mistrust and uncertainties.
Here are the five best scenes from Mirzapur which we bet are sure to leave you perplexed for its exclusivity-
- The trailer opens with Pankaj Tripathi with a fierce gaze on his face followed by an introduction of the powerful star-cast. The sequence will surely warn you for the brutal journey you’re about to witness.
- The successive scenes will take you through the family narrative of the monarchs of the Mirzapur- the Tripathi’s introducing Divyendu Sharma playing the fearless Munna Tripathi.
- Not just the Tripathis, the trailer also acquaints us with the Pandit brothers- Guddu and Bablu. The two brothers are all set command this playoff in a manner you wouldn’t have ever thought of. In a jungle full of treacherous, Ali Faizal and Vikrant Massey will be seen justifying their on-screen avatars in a full swing.
- The story plot boasts of strong and badass female characters of Mirzapur that are sure to blow your mind. Not just beautiful faces but these women are quite capable of firing guns in full confidence if needed.
- The veteran actor Kulbhushan Kharbanda will also be seen in a pivotal role. The scene establishes him with a pistol in his hand which looks no easy on the plot.
Written by Karan Anshuman, who also has Inside Edge to his credits have again created a marvel with Amazon Prime’s Original Series, Mirzapur. The trailer has already piqued our interest for the brutal power-game and the series is all set to arrive on our television screens this November.