The popularity of Apple phones is growing every year. Everyone wants to buy a high-quality device that will remain in perfect condition after a few years. The first step after buying a new iPhone is to purchase a protective case. The iPhone luxury case will preserve the pristine quality of your mobile device and ensure a classy appearance.
What Is a Case for?
There are 3 main functions of a phone case:
- Protection. The first and main function of a phone case is to protect the device from mechanical damage. The case secures an iPhone against scratches and cracks, helps to survive drops from low heights, and protects it against spills and moisture.
- Ease of use. Many users note that the phone is uncomfortable to hold in the hand due to the slim and sleek body. The case holds the phone securely in your hand for comfortable use.
- Style. iPhone cases are presented in different forms. Each person can choose a case that will emphasize his/her style and make him/her stand out from the crowd.
Select Proper Form
To find the perfect case, you first need to decide on the form. If you buy a case offline, try on different types of cases for your phone. Make sure all the holes are positioned correctly and check how comfortable it is to hold the phone in your hand. Find the form factor that works best for your model.
- Folio case. The design of this type of case protects not only the back and side but also the front of the phone. This case has two additional advantages: you can transform the case into a phone stand and also use it as a business cardholder. However, the side panel of the phone can collect dust, which can scratch the phone.
- Classic case. The classic case is the most popular model. These cases are light, thin, and practical. However, they cannot boast of 100% protection. Unlike the Folio case, the classic version only protects the back and sides of the phone.
- Card and double card cases. Card and double card cases are variants of classic cases. On their back, there are one or two storing slots. This is a practical and convenient option for those who need to keep their cards with them. This case is as practical as a folio model, but it does not take up much space.
- MagSafe case. This case has a special built-in magnetic area so that the phone is better centered while charging. This ensures faster and better charging of the phone. In addition, the case is equipped with additional slots for storing cards.
After you have chosen the form of your case, it is important to decide on the material.
- Silicone is flexible, thin, and practical. It protects from moisture. However, it quickly becomes dirty and has a short service life.
- Plastic is a thin and practical material. It is available in different colors and prints. However, it does not provide enough protection against damage and cracks.
- Metal + rubber. Usually, in this combination, special cases are made with maximum shockproof protection. They perfectly protect your phone from mechanical damage, drops, and shocks. However, such models are bulky, heavy, and unattractive.
- Leather is a thin, strong, and durable material. It provides excellent protection against dirt, dust, moisture, and scratches. Available in a variety of colors and textures. Looks stylish and prestigious. The price of such a cover will be higher than that of other materials, but the quality fully justifies the amount of money paid.
Labodet store offers dozens of models of leather cases. There, you can find both classic and extraordinary models for your iPhone.