Producer, Famous personality and Celebrity husband Tom Oakley is an Australian actor from Sydney. But he’s more commonly known as the spouse and baby-daddy of Missy Peregrym. Together they expect a child less than one year after a wedding.
What You Didn’t Know About Tom Oakley:
- Missy Peregrym’s husband was born in 1981 in Sydney, Australia. Therefore, Tom Oakley’s age is 40 years old, as of 2020.
- There is no information about his father and mother as of now.
- During his wedding to former model Missy Peregrym, he wore a black tuxedo and bow tie on his special day and his wife dressed in a strapless white Vivienne Westwood gown.
- Tom Oakley acted in the film “All My Friends Are Leaving Brisbane” for a minor role of Yuppie Man in 2007. Later, the actor starred in the Television series “Out of the Blue” as Jason Connors in 2008. Moreover, he also appeared in the TV show “All Saints” as Ian Kingsley in 2009.
- He stands an impressive height of 6 Feet 1 inch tall which is 185 centimeters tall.
- 40 year old Tom Oakley has a slim, fit, and healthy physique with a body weight of 85 kilograms (187 pounds) approximately.
- The actor also starred in Rupert Reid’s short film “Talk to Somebody“. The story is about the real events from Tom’s life as he lost six close friends to suicide over the past decade. Therefore, this personal movie project was meant to reach out to others who might be considering taking their own life. In fact, the film was financed by the family and friends of those six people who committed suicide. The charities like Mindframe and RUOK also helped to raise $8500 USD to fund the short movie.
- The Australian actor travels around the different parts of the world to engage himself in various workshops in order to improve his acting skills.
- His recent trips were a clowning workshop in Paris, Shakespeare Intensive in Boston, Chekov Workshop, and Larry Moss Intensive.
- He also visited Movement Intensive at the world famous Le Coq School in Paris and Oakley even hired Al Pacino’s voice coach.
He Known For His Role on the Show All Saints & is The Face of Fosters in the U.K.
Hailing from Sydney, Tom Oakley, is known for his hard work and
determination to continue expanding his skills in the industry.
According to Bowes Fitness, he travels to different parts of the world
to immerse himself in different workshops and improve his skills.
“It feels like every week he’s off to another workshop or acting
coach seeking new ways to improve his skills,” Bowes Fitness reports.
According to them: “Some of his recent exploits include: Clowning
workshop in Paris, Shakespeare Intensive in Boston (studied 14 hours a
day), working full-time with some of the best acting coaches in New York
and Los Angeles, Classes at the Actor’s Centre in London, Chekov
Workshop, Larry Moss Intensive, Movement Intensive at world famous Le
Coq School in Paris, he’s even hired Al Pacino’s voice coach. Talk about
‘pay the price’ to win.”
When it comes to the gueling audition process, Bowes Fitness states
that Oakley “practices winning” when he has to act at auditions and
lives his life by that ideal. He goes out before an audition and buys an
outfit for the role he wants to win and wears it to the audition. He
promotes himself as a winner, according to Bowes Fitness, and keeps that
mentality going before the audition even starts.
“He wore a Foster’s singlet to the Foster’s ad, won that role, last week he borrowed my boxing singlets and head bands for a sports commercial. Tom believes in himself when he succeeds, he believes in himself despite his failures and and he believes that through his work ethic, practice and belief, he will ultimately prevail.”
As was born in the 80’s (1981 to be exact), Tom Oakley’s age is 40 years old, as of 2020. Currently, there is no information about his father and mother or any siblings. The Australian actor hails from Sydney and is married to a Canadian actress.
Tom Oakley’s Wife Is A Famous Actress
Tom Oakley is best known as Missy Peregrym’s Spouse. She is a
Canadian Former model and actress who gained fame for her role as Haley
Graham in the film “Stick It” and stars as Maggie Bell on the CBS crime
drama FBI. According to a source, Missy Peregrym and Tom Oakley first
met each other through a mutual friend. Later, they began dating each
other privately. Missy Peregrym is famous for doing a lot of her own
stunts and has a high propensity towards getting injured. perhaps she
should look into hiring a personal injury lawyer.
On December 30, 2018, Tom Oakley tied the knot with his wife Melissa
Peregrym in an intimate ceremony in Los Angeles, California. A source
told PEOPLE at the time that the wedding ceremony was an “intimate and
fun evening but a private affair and only close friends and family
members were present and that “of course” Peregrym’s Goldendoodle,
Charly, took part in the wedding. “Typical of Missy and Tom, there was
an enormous amount of love and a lot of laughter,” the source added.
Many don’t know but Missy Peregrym was previously married to Zachary
Levi (the actor who played superhero: Shazam) for a short time from 2014
to 2015 — the marriage lasted less than six months. Levi talked to
reporters about their marriage shortly before the divorce.
“Nobody can prepare you for marriage,” he said in 2015. “Marriage is a
whole other animal! With dating you can be ‘Hey, it’s not working out,’
and you’re out. But marriage, you make a commitment. The easy outs you
don’t have anymore. You’re responsible for another person’s life as they
Just as Levi was speaking out in 2015, the former model tweeted, “Who
am I to live like God is unable to heal my wounds, redeem my
circumstances and love me enough? Normal? I choose to receive; I accept.
… Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more
time. Maya Angelou.”
Peregrym and the Louisiana native had split and was starting to file for divorce and listed December 3 as their date of separation. But all’s good because in October 2019, Tom and Missy are blessed with their first child.
He Is A New Dad
Missy Peregrym and her husband Tom Oakley are having their first
child together. The 38-year-old actress made the announcement with an
adorable Instagram video. In the clip, there are two pairs of adult
shoes and then a pair of baby shoes drops from above into the frame.
Tom Oakley Lost Six Friends to Suicide
The actor starred in Rupert Reid’s short film “Talk to Somebody“
which is inspired by true life experiences. The story is about the real
events from Tom’s life as he lost six close friends to suicide over the
past decade. Therefore, this personal movie project was meant to reach
out to others who might be considering taking their own life.
“There is always a sense that if you could grab them and shake them
and get them over the moment it wouldn’t have happened,” he said,
according to the Daily Telegraph.
Acknowledging the inspirations for the film, it was funded by the
family and friends of those six people who committed suicide in an
attempt to reach out and help “shake” others who might be contemplating
taking their own life.
“Last year, as I watched my best friend and his family try to make
sense of the loss of his brother and their youngest son, I was paralyzed
by the tragic loss but then felt compelled to do something about it …
to take action that could empower me and those around us to help in some
small way,” he said.
Oakley spoke to charities including Mindframe and RUOK and then crowd sourced $8500 to fund the short movie, and told the Daily Telegraph that he was blown away by the generosity of those who donated.
Family Net Worth
Oakley’s net worth is estimated at $550,000 US Dollars, as of 2018.
Missy Peregrym net worth: is estimated at $3 million dollars.
She is a Canadian actress and model who tied the knot with Australian
actor Tom Oakley. She was born in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, and grew up
in Surrey, British Columbia and started modeling professionally when
she was eighteen, after signing with the Lizbell Agency in Canada. She
started booking commercials soon, appearing in on-camera campaigns for
Mercedes-Benz and Sprint, among other companies.
Missy Peregrym shifted her focus to acting work in 2002, and has since gone on to appear in a steady string of television and film projects. Some of her credits include “Dark Angel”, “The Chris Isaak Show”, “Black Sash”, “Jake 2.0”, “Tru Calling”, “Call Me: The Rise and Fall of Heidi Fleiss”, “Smallville”, “Andromeda”, “Life As We Know It”, “Catwoman”, “Stick It”, “Smallville: Vengeance Chronicles”, and “Heroes”. She is most widely recognized for her leading role on “Reaper”, and her co-starring role on “Rookie Blue”.