Jenelle Evans is a famous American reality TV star who rose to the national spotlight after appearing in MTV’s hit shows Teen Mom 2 and 16 and Pregnant. During her stint on the latter show, she gave birth to a son Jace Vahn Evans with father Andrew Lewis. Ten years after starting her stint on MTV, Jenelle Evans was fired by MTV after her husband David Eason shot and killed their pet dog. Like most reality stars who have appeared on Teen Mom and 16 and Pregnant, Jenelle Evans has had a troublesome tryst with law enforcement. Despite not even being 30 years old, Jenelle Evans has been arrested four times by the police.
Jenelle Evans: All You Need To Know
When was Jenelle Evans born?
Jenelle Lauren Evans born on December 19, 1991 in Oak Island, North Carolina.
How did Jenelle Evans end up on 16 and Pregnant?
Jenelle Evans was pregnant with the child of Andrew Lewis. Soon after the birth of their son Jace Vahn Evans, Jenelle Evans ended her relationship with Lewis since he was arrested.
When was Jenelle Evans’ first child born?
Jenelle Evans’ son, Jace Vahn Evans was born on August 2nd 2009. Even after delivering her son, Evans kept on going back to her partying ways, leaving her mom to require care of Jace. The remainder of Jenelle’s episode focused on her continued partying and her reliance on her mother, Barbara. She agreed to focus more on spending time together with her son but asked for her mother’s help as she never felt capable of caring for him alone. Eventually, Jenelle Evans had to hand over the custody of her son to her mother Barbara.
Teen Mom 2 continued the story of 4 mothers from the first show, 16 and Pregnant.
Jenelle continues to reconcile the responsibilities of motherhood together with her love of partying. While Jace’s father, Andrew was not around, Jenelle relied heavily on her mother, Barbara, to care for Jace. Jenelle and her mother had an explosive relationship which was amplified by the very fact that Barbara had custody of Jace. Jenelle struggled to prove herself as a mom and a responsible adult but her partying habits tended to sneak up on her.
Jenelle Evans: Legal Troubles
Similar to fellow Teen Mom 2 and 16 and Pregnant star Amber Portwood, Jenelle Evans has been on the wrong end of the law on far too many occasions. On October 15, 2010, Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend Kieffer Delp were arrested and charged with breaking and entering and drug possession. Police officers found them inside a vacant property in their hometown of Oak Island. She pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of supervised probation and a monthly drug and alcohol test. After Jenelle Evans completed 24 hours of community service, the prosecution dropped the breaking and entering and drug possession charges. After the charges were dropped, Jenelle Evans bailed her boyfriend, Kieffer Delp out of jail.
However, that was not the end of Jenelle Evans’ legal troubles. She was arrested on March 28, 2011 after the release of a video featuring her in an altercation with a teenager named Brittany Truett. She was booked into Brunswick County prison in North Carolina and released on bond. Jenelle Evans entered a Malibu based rehab centre in May 2011. On August 8, 2011, Jenelle Evans was arrested for violating her parole. As per her lawyer, Jenelle Evans met with her parole officer and tested positive for marijuana and opiates.
Jenelle Evans was arrested yet again (fourth time) on January 10, 2012. This time, it was for harassing and threatening former roommate Hannah Inman via phone. She posted bail of $1,000 and was released from prison. Evans would be taken back to police custody six days past January 16, 2012 for violating a violence protection order. Jenelle Evans was scheduled to appear in court on March 23, 2012. The charges were eventually dropped on April 24, 2012.
Jenelle Evans: Appearances on Teen Mom 2
- Episode 1 ‘Nothing Stays The Same’ — Party girl, Jenelle, stays out all hours of the night; forcing her mother, Barbara to serve her papers to take custody of her baby boy, Jace.
- Episode 2 ‘So Much to Lose’ — Jenelle convinces Barbara to let her come home as she misses Jace.
- Episode 3 ‘Change of Heart’ — Jenelle has a change of heart and signs the custody papers to her mom.
- Episode 4 ‘Moving In, Moving On’ — Jenelle meets a new guy and stays out all night with him.
- Episode 5 ‘Too Much, Too Fast’ — Jenelle tries to figure out how to pay her school bills and ends up breaking Barbara’s rules again.
- Episode 6 ‘Taking Sides’ — Barbara helps Jenelle get financial aid and invites her to attend Jace’s first birthday.
- Episode 7 ‘Switching Gears’ — Jenelle and her boyfriend, Kieffer outstay their welcome at a friend’s house and have to find somewhere else to live. Jenelle also starts college.
- Episode 8 ‘Pushing the Limit’ — Jenelle and Kieffer are forced to ask Barbara to move in with her.
- Episode 9 ‘Slippery Slope’ — Jenelle and Kieffer hatch a plan to run away to New Jersey.
- Episode 10 ‘Two Steps Forward’ — Barbara discovers her credit cards are missing as Kieffer and Jenelle enjoy themselves in New Jersey.
- Episode 11 ‘One Step Back’ — Jenelle has to face the music about stealing her mother’s credit cards.
- Episode 12 ‘Judgement Day’ — Jenelle is arrested for breaking and entering and she realizes that Kieffer is a bad influence.
- Episode 13 ‘Reunion’ — The girls look back on their year and the season.
- Episode 14 ‘Season Finale’ —
- Episode 1 – Best Laid Plans – Jenelle gets back together with Keiffer after bailing him out of jail.
- Episode 2 – Curveball – Jenelle begins living in her car with Keiffer.
- Episode 3 – Intensive Care – Jenelle files charges against Keiffer.
- Episode 4 – No Looking Back – Jenelle struggles to get on with Barbara and dealing with domestic charges against Keiffer.
- Episode 5 – Home for Christmas – Jenelle regrets filing charges against Keiffer.
- Episode 6 – Lean on Me – Jenelle and Keiffer must face court for their breaking and entering charges.
- Episode 7 – Breaking Point – Keiffer is upset when Jenelle hangs out with her ex boyfriend.
- Episode 8 – Making Moves – Jenelle moves in with her friend, Tori when she argues with her mother.
- Episode 9 – The Beginning of the End – Jenelle fights with both Keiffer and Tori.
- Episode 10 – Love Comes and Goes – Jenelle is sentenced to probation.
- Episode 11 – Falling – Jenelle goes to rehab.
- Episode 12 – Love Will Tear Us Apart – Jenelle discovers she may have bipolar disorder while in rehab.
- Episode 1 – Walk The Line – Jenelle tries to stay clean on probation.
- Episode 2 – Keeping Hope Alive – Jenelle fails a drugs test.
- Episode 3 – Things Come To An End – Jenelle goes against her lawyer’s advice.
- Episode 4 – Life Goes On – Jenelle pays the price for violating her probation.
- Episode 5 – Second Chances – Jenelle faces jail time.
- Episode 6 – A Leap of Faith – Jenelle meets a new guy named Josh.
- Episode 7 – Building Blocks – Jenelle moves in with Josh.
- Episode 8 – Caught in the Middle – Things fall apart between Josh and Jenelle.
- Episode 9 – A New Direction – Jenelle breaks up with Josh.
- Episode 10 – Half Empty Half Full – Keiffer comes crashing back into Jenelle’s life.
- Episode 11 – Breakdown – Jenelle questions if her ex-boyfriend, Andrew is really Jace’s father.
- Episode 12 – A Means to an End – Jenelle goes through with a paternity test.
- Episode 1 ‘Under Pressure’ — Jenelle and her boyfriend, Gary come together to spend time with Jace.
- Episode 2 ‘Love Hurts’ — Jenelle discovers that Gary slept with her best friend.
- Episode 3 ‘The Future is Now’ — Jenelle’s probation finally ends.
- Episode 4 ‘Faded Love’ — Jenelle ends up getting together with her ex, Keiffer.
- Episode 5 ‘So Hard to Say Goodbye’ — Jenelle and Keiffer go back to their hard partying ways.
- Episode 6 ‘Fall to Pieces’ — Jenelle tries to stay responsible after Keiffer proves to be a bad influence.
- Episode 7 ‘Don’t Be Cruel’ — Jenelle and Keiffer end up in jail after a violent argument gets them both arrested.
- Episode 9 ‘Sweet Dreams’ — Jenelle goes to court.
- Episode 10 ‘For Love and Money’ — Jenelle, Barbara and Keiffer come together to celebrate Jace’s 3rd birthday.
- Episode 11 ‘Hard Knocks’ — Jenelle’s small chance of gaining custody of Jace are shown.
- Episode 12 ‘The End of the Road’ — Barbara tried to get Jenelle committed for using drugs.
- Episode 1 ‘Revelations’ — Jenelle has an abortion.
- Episode 2 ‘Love Will Never Do Without You’ — Jenelle finds a new love interest.
- Episode 3 ‘Keep Your Head Up’ — Jenelle and boyfriend, Nathan move in together.
- Episode 4 ‘Working Overtime’ — Jenelle and Nathan move in together.
- Episode 5 ‘You Got Me’ — Jenelle and Nathan discuss having a child together.
- Episode 6 ‘False Positives’ — Jenelle thinks she may be pregnant.
- Episode 7 ‘These Are The Days’ — Jenelle received word from her lawyer that a plea bargain may save her from jail.
- Episode 8 ‘Breakdown’ — Jenelle is faced with surprise surgery.
- Episode 9 ‘Miss You Much’ — Jenelle continues to argue with Barbara after she had an argument with Nathan.
- Episode 10 ‘We Belong Together’ — Jenelle accepts the plea bargain.
- Episode 11 ‘Out of the Blue’ — Jenelle and Nathan go for a check-up on their baby.
- Episode 12 ‘What You See is Not What You Get’ — Jenelle goes to a doctor to discuss her pregnancy.
- Episode 13 ‘That’s The Way Love Goes’ — Jenelle and Nathan’s relationship continues to have problems.
- Episode 14 ‘Keep It Together’ — Jenelle and Nathan find out the gender of their child.
- Episode 15 ‘When Everything Seems Wrong’ — Jenelle is worried about her future as Nathan must give himself up to go to jail.
What happened between Jenelle Evans and David Eason?
Jenelle Evans is singing a much different tune after once writing “I am scared for my life and my children’s well-being” while filing for a temporary restraining order against David Eason in October 2019. Fast forward nearly five months later, and the Teen Mom 2 star revealed that she was the one who got the gears moving in her unexpected reunion with her once estranged husband! In a YouTube Q&A uploaded on March 21, Jenelle confessed, “So while I was in Tennessee, I’m not going to lie. I contacted David first and I told him, ‘I said I’m sorry.’”
When Jenelle Evans apologized to David Eason, he was initially confused. Jenelle said: “He contacted me back, saying, ‘[Apologizing] for what?’ And I said I think we ended things abruptly and I think we need to try to work things out for our family and our marriage,” Jenelle continued. “And he said, “Okay.” As fans will recall, Jenelle had temporarily moved off her and David’s shared home in North Carolina — nicknamed “The Land”. Upon their split in late 2019, Jenelle Evans had shifted to Nashville, Tennessee. At the time, Jenelle Evans had been dealing with one dramatic episode after another. David Eason publicly admitted to killing her dog in May of 2019, which was soon followed by the parents temporarily losing custody of their daughter Ensley, 3, and Jenelle’s son Kaiser, 5, whom Jenelle Evans shares with her ex, Nathan Griffith.
“So once we started talking again, you know he did come visit two or three times and when he did, I told him, ‘Things have got to change. We cannot be so unhappy. We have to start communicating with each other about our problems and we have to sort it out. We can’t let the same thing keep happening,’” Jenelle Evans continued. Their new approach is working, apparently. Jenelle Evans confirmed that she and her children are living in North Carolina again, and that she and David “have decided to just try to remain positive no matter what.”